Parent /Guardian Information
- Please have your child ready for the bus at least ten minutes before scheduled to be picked-up
- Child must be waiting outside at the end of the driveway or at the identified bus stop
- Be at the bus stop on time. Stand well away from the curb; wait quietly for the bus
- Wait for the bus to come to a complete stop before boarding
- Don’t crowd your friends getting on or off the bus; board and exit one at a time
- Never play or stand in the aisles; find a seat and sit down.
- Listen to the bus driver and monitor; follow their directions!
- Don’t stick anything out the windows
- Stay in your seat
- Talk quietly with your friends
- Don’t throw things in the bus.
- Avoid the Danger Zone, because it’s difficult for the driver to see you in this area
- Take 10 giant steps beyond the front bumper of the bus before you turn to cross the street. This lets the driver maintain eye contact with you while you cross.
- Look both ways before crossing a street, and wait for driver’s signal
- NEVER cross the street behind the bus!
- Keep away from the bus if you drop or forget something.