- Students will meet with their counselor in the Fall to do a Career Interest Survey and discuss possible Career Interests. Students will be created their Academic Career File.
- Students will attend an Annual Career Day Hosted in February to learn about various careers and pathways to meet to their professional goals.
- After Career Exploration, students will take part in the Course Selection Process for the following academic school year. Students will begin to learn about opportunities in the Middle School and High School that will help build their Career and Academic plan.
- 7th Grade students will attend a variety of Career Exploration Field trips throughout the year.
- Students will attend FS Middle School's Annual Career Day hosted by the Genesis Group to learn about various careers and pathways to meet their professional goals.
- Students will continue to learn about HS courses and pathways during classroom Guidance Lessons.
- 8th Grade students will participate in 8 to Great, allowing students to tour Herkimer Boces Career and Technical Institute.
- Students will participate in FS Middle Schools Annual Career Day sponsored by the Genesis Group.
- Students will complete a Career Interest Survey.
- Students will receive Classroom Guidance and participate in the course selection process for their High School Career. Students will spend several days learning and asking questions about Graduation Requirements, Regents Exams and HS academic opportunities.