When to Contact the Guidance Secretary?
- Your child is out sick and you need to collect Homework.
- You have a change of address or phone number.
- You need another copy of a report card or progress report.
- You need a transcript.
- You are transferring to another school.
- You must get in contact with a Counselor immediately and they are not in the office.
- You would like to set up a meeting with the Counselor.
When to Contact the Guidance Counselor?
***If you don’t know who to ask, my motto is always start with the Guidance Office; if we don’t have the answers we will direct you to the right person who can help.
- You would like to set up a parent-teacher conference
- You have concerns about your child’s academics.
- You have concerns about your child’s behaviors
- You need a recommendation to outside agencies.
- You need assistance with your child and don’t know who to ask.
- You have questions about career and college searches
- You need assistance in connecting with teachers, administration, nurse etc.
- You want to come up with strategies to better help your child at home with school work etc.
- You would like the counselor to start working with your child weekly or bi-weekly for anger management, organization, study skills, social skills etc.
- You need a sounding board.
- You have concerns about your child’s schedule.